Who we are
Welcome to Central Park Puppies, where we responsibly deliver joy to our customers through the natural love and companionship puppies bring into your home. Our core purpose is to bring puppies and families together to foster happy memories.
As dog lovers, we all know that humans can impulsively “buy” or “adopt” a new puppy just about anywhere, but Central Park Puppies is the only place that encourages and helps people understand how to effectively integrate a new furry bundle of joy into their families.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to deliver the services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.
All transactions on centralparkpuppies.com and affiliated pages are subject to manual review and approval.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Your personal data is processed to:
- provide functionality of our website and facilitate the use of our services,
- arrangement and implementation and contracts with customers or contractors,
- billing, accounting, and financial reporting,
- implementation of obligations resulting from law,
- conduct marketing of our products and services,
- for the purposes indicated in the consent to the processing of personal data - if such consents were given.
We also process personal data in connection for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, and for statistical purposes related to the improvement of work efficiency, quality of provided services.
Who we may share your data with
The recipients of your personal data may be suppliers and subcontractors supporting our activities (including companies that provide IT services and solutions), payment processing providers, companies providing courier and postal services (in the case of correspondence related to the use of our services).
Your rights in connection with data processing
You enjoy the rights to rectify your data if they became outdated and to object to data processing. Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or file an objection, i.e. show us in any way that you do not want to stay in touch with us and receive information about our activities. After the consent is withdrawn or an objection is raised, personal data may be stored for the purpose of demonstrating the correctness of compliance with the legal obligations incumbent on us (accounting and billing purposes) or until the expiry of the limitation period for claims. In the case of concluding an agreement with us, personal data will be processed by the duration of the contract and after its completion the expiry of limitation periods for filing legal claims.
The website automatically collects the information stored in cookie files. We inform you that “cookie files” or “cookies” are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on your end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the website pages to the user's preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving website structure and content.
- maintaining the website user's session.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies, enabling the use of website services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website; cookie files used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service.
- Statistics or Performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages and reporting information anonymously.
- Targeting cookies collect user information and use it to build a profile of users' interests and then show personalized ads for that specific user
The purpose of the data processing is to evaluate the use of the website and to compile reports on website activities. Based on the use of the website and the Internet, other related services will be provided. Processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
Google Analytics collects data on IP addresses, network location, date of visit, operating system, browser type. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by cookies and data related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: Browser Add On to disable Google Analytics. Additionally or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent Google Analytics from collecting this website and this browser in the future, as long as the cookie remains installed on your browser.
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored.
- Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User's IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by the Controller to identify the User
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.