History of Central Park Puppies
The founder of Central Park Puppies comes with a background that pans over a decade of experience in working with puppies of all breeds. With the vision of providing families and even individuals with a healthy and caring pet, which is the most compatible to them, he established Central Park Puppies in 2014.
A good pet can be a good companion, but the right pet can provide a sense of happiness, loyalty and love that is unmatched. Making the decision to have a pet in your life is not always easy, but it is always important to find the right match.
Central Park Puppies understands the significance that a loving pet can make in your life. Backed by over 10 years of experience, we can help you find the perfect puppy for you. We provide a beautiful selection of puppies that are ready to be taken in to new homes.
At Central Park Puppies, a puppy’s health is our first priority. Expert veterinarians examine each puppy to confirm that they have zero health issues. The puppies are also transported, from the breeder to the store in new, fully insulated, sanitized, temperature controlled, and high-safety-rated vehicles.
Rest assured you are getting your puppy from a reliable source with full transparency from our breeders and us.
After Sales Service:
Breaking in a new pet is never easy, and if it is your first time, we understand that you may have many questions or need help. A member of our staff is on call 24/7 to help answer all your queries and even provide useful tips to help with your furry new friend!
Email us now to start receiving special offers!
Why choose us
- We understand the importance of matching the right pet with the right owner
- The pets health and safety is our first priority
- We provide up to date medical and vaccination records
- We are transparent in all our dealings and provide authentic registration/pedigree papers
- USDA licensed Breeder Information
Register with us and receive:
- Free lifetime deworming
- Free lifetime phone consultation on pet health and training
- If you choose a puppy as a pet, it is wise to note that, all breeds of dogs must be trained from young, that the owner is the leader (eg: The alpha of the pack). This is to ensure that the dog recognizes the owner as the dominant one and will listen and obey.